Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blogging Responsibly

Blogging is all the rage. I mean everyone I know has a blog. We give out our URLs the way you used to give out your email or phone number. However, as much as I enjoy blogging apparently I'm not blogging enough, as my dear friend B. pointed out to me. According to her I'm on her favs and she checks daily and often to her great disappointment I haven't posted a new entry. Ahhh, the horrors! I do try to keep up, honestly. I make a point to post at least a couple times/week. I'm so much better about taking and posting pictures too so you don't just have to listen to my blah, blah, yada, yada. But, still...I could be better. I must not be taking this blogging thing serious enough. I mean between my being a wife, mother, employee, volunteer, cooking, cleaning,crafting...oh and sleeping I have let some things slip. I make you a solemn promise my friends, from this point on I'm going to be better. I'm going to make this a priority and realize what a responsibility it is to blog. I swear it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You could refer your friend to a good feed reader... that way she doesn't have to check your site to see if it's updated (or any other). They all magically appear in the list whenever they're updated. This is how I keep up with everyone's blogs! BTW - love yours!