Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm growing!

I'm a person that always reads the directions for stuff. I wouldn't dream of trying to operate something first without at least looking at them. I'm the same with my sewing, even if I know how to make something I always feel like I need to read the direction first just in case they have a neat tip for me ya know? Anyways, I've grown! I really have. I have struggled with this dress from the farbenmix called "the cara". It's such a cute versatile dress, but it has got to have the worst instructions ever put to paper. I kept struggling because I wanted to follow them, but finally...finally I looked at the dress and said, I'm going to do it like this, the way it makes sense to me. And you know what? It worked. I'm not quite done, but as soon as I am I'll post a picture of the dress that broke the habit!

0 comments: