Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Work on it Wednesday


It's that dreaded time of year where I spend many hours chained to my sewing machine turning out Halloween costumes that take hours to produce but will be worn for a brief time and then tossed aside without a backwards glance. Today I will try and finish O.'s costume and plan to get started on E.'s soon. I know it seems early, but I'm such a procrastinator that if I don't commit to working on it now and put it out there for all to see I will find myself up all night on the 30th of October trying to finish them. I still have to figure out what M. wants to be. Knowing him he'd probably just as soon stay home and hand out candy. So, that's it...I'll be doing nothing but sewing, sewing, sewing.

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Good luck! Even though I love to sew I hate sewing costumes. My kids are getting old enough that they can pull things together for a costume, but I did my share over the years. I hated being under a time constraint the most.

Heather said...

um, and when you're done I need a size 2-3T puppy, a 4T kitty and I'll get back to you on the last one ;-)